>

Friday, August 26, 2016

HIBISCUS POP

Here is a sneak peek of my post on A Blog Named Hero today.


This month's challenge is 

So check out my post at ABNH and here is another idea for creating a "pop of color" card I made last month.  There's still time to enter our challenge - add your card here.  If you go on Pinterest and search "pop of color cards" you'll find lots of ideas.  The design team has had ideas for you all month and you could win a prize from out lovely sponsor


 Love your kind comments and thanks for stopping by.
 

5 comments:

  1. Been and seen this over at ABNH - it is GORGEOUS! beautifully done Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card, Betty...Love your color combo, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can tell from the peek I'm going to love it, Betty! Just finally got my pop of color card made today--now to post it in time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Betty, I am catching up on my blogs. Your HA scramble card is so pretty and serene. That prayers fits so perfectly amongst the background flowers. And you have been rocking those peonies for Altenew. Such pretty cards. The pop of color on this one is so lovely and eye catching.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!