>

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

CONCORD & 9TH AND HERO ARTS

Today I have a collaboration post over at A Blog Named Hero.  All during January we are teaming up with Concord & 9th to create one-layer cards.  Concord & 9th offers a great variety of clear stamps - something for everyone.  Today I am using their Tree Hugs and Tree Ring stamps to create quite a masculine card.



Hop over to A Blog Named Hero and check out my card.  Remember there is still time to make a one-layer card and enter A Blog Named Hero's January one-layer challenge.

As always, thanks for stopping by and your kind comments. 

9 comments:

  1. Love your collaboration card Betty. Really fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. not sure what I am doing wrong, but i couldn't find the card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great collaboration ;-) Off to take a look at your card. I just received my order from Concord and 9th (came so quickly my head spun- LOL).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me again, I couldn't find the post either :-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your sneak peek is adorable, but the link isn't working.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've fixed the link - actually the whole post on ABNH disappeared and I had to do it all over again - sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Betty, great stamps combo and what clever design!!
    But I do want to let you know that the link of the FG page is not working.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its so beautiful , Betty

    Have a Nice Day

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just checked out your card at ABNH ~ Great job with your collaboration, Betty! I'm always looking for ideas for masculine cards, and you've definitely inspired me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!