>

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

ANOTHER PUMPKIN SHAKER

Had another play at making a shaker card with the PTI pumpkin die.  This time I made it taller by cutting off more of the sides.   I think I like this shape better.


Sponged on some distress inks to shade the bottom and ground the pumpkin.  Added that cute little cat - he's very shiny from a coating of glossy accents.  The "happy" is from Hero Arts.

Die-Cut Diva's challenge this month is "holiday" so will enter it there.

Thanks for stopping by and your kind comment.  Betty

6 comments:

  1. Very cleverly done Betty. A really pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute, betty my kind of halloween

    ReplyDelete
  3. That makes a very cool shaker card. I see Dawn beat me here to thank you for joining us at Die Cut Divas challenge blog today.

    Love it as a shaker card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea for a shaker card, I love these shaped ones, and I love how you just have the window aspect in the middle of the pumpkin, fantastic work. Thanks for joining the Diecut Divas Any Holiday Challenge. Cathie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry to have gotten so behind in my visits...This is just adorable, Betty! I love the shiny cat and how you added texture with wire! As always, your ink blending is perfection and you've added just the right amount of sparkle to the shaker! Really, really cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Halloween shaker card! Great idea to remove the center panel of the pumpkin! I enjoyed seeing your creation over at Die Cut Divas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!